Learning how to learn.
- I have my iPhone XR for everyday use. This phone is supeeer reliable!
- My daily laptop is a 2019 MacBook Pro 16" with 16GB of RAM and a whooping 1TB of SSD storage.
- I use NEXSTAND adjustable stand for my laptop. I bring this wherever I go!
- I type on a K380 Logitech Keyboard which I find to be surprisingly durable and fun to use.
- I use Logitech MX Master for all things (e.g. gaming, coding, etc)
- Ricoh GR II for photography. I mostly do street check out my photos!
- Quicksilver for mapping my keyboard keys to apps.
- 1Password for storing my secure notes and passwords!
- YNAB for managing my expenses and savings.
- Notion for daily notes and getting things done!
- TunnelBear for VPN